Q:24 Hours after inflation the airtrack is not hard enough anymore, do I need to repair this?
Airtracks are not designed to maintain their pressure overnight. Because of differences in temperatures it loses a bit of air and therefore inflating it once per day is not unusual. When you have doubts, please contact us for a professional opinion.
Q:What is the lifespan on your products?
Obviously this will depend on how the products are used and in what frequency. A lifespan of more than 5 years is definitely not uncommon.
Q:How to choose the thickness?
1. You might prefer to increase your run up to the mat by adding a StartRamp for a smooth transition to the mat. You won’t need a StartRamp for a 10cm high AirFloor, but it’s a great addition for the 30 cm high. The 20cm high might need a StartRamp for the younger ones, but adults could go without.
2. For clubs that have both recreational users and higher level users, the thicker mats are recommended. Thicker mats have more room to play around with pressure.
3. Beginners can enjoy the slow and easy bounce and landings when using it at lower pressures, while pro athletes can enjoy a firm and more technical bounce when using it at higher pressures. Choose which one depends on the sports you practice, but also your age, skill and weight.
Q:About the Bouncy
The bounciness of the AirProduct depends on how much pressure you put in it. If filled up to the maximum pressure, and AirTrack can feel exactly like a dead floor(which is useful for comprtition training). Inflating it to a standard level will make it optimal for low to mid level training, while inflating it to a minimum level will make it more fun for recreational purposes.
Q:Do your products comply to the European REACH regulation?
Yes, of course, our products are REACH compliant.
Q:How long does it take to inflate an airtrack?
The majority of the air products can be inflated within 4 minutes thanks to our high performance blowers. A 12 x 2 x 0.2 m air track takes around 5 minutes to inflate using a single Bravo blower.
Q:Can airtrack mats be used outside?
When setting up the inflatable products outdoors, use a groundsheet to avoid damaging the products. we cannot guarantee the integrity of the mats on all surfaces and in all environments. Mats left outside unattended or in extreme elements can be damaged. Please keep in mind the outside temperature affects the air pressure inside the mats. Letting air out in the heat and putting air in the cold is necessary for safety and preventing mat damage.
Q:Can shoes be worn on the air track mats?
It's important to remember that our mats - like all mats - hold up as well as they're treated. Therefore, we do not recommend wearing shoes on our products.
Q:How to prevent damaging the valves?
Valves represent the greatest opportunity for failure. Some tips to prevent damage:
1) Be careful not to step on the valves.
2) The gasket around the valve helps keep it airtight; don't lose it!
3) Always close the valves when transporting to prevent the damaging the mat and valves.
Q:What type of material do you use to make the products?
All of our products use Double Wall Fabric (DWF) consisting of 2 layers of coated vinyl with thousands of threads connecting the two. Our proprietary DWF is specially engineered for athletic training.
For air track mat, there are vinyl center line for traniners to feel it and check their action. Also velcros to connect different airtrack mat for different usage.
For SUP board and water board, there will be anti-slip EVA material on top of DWF material.
SERVICE & REPAIR
Q:What guarantees do you give on your products?
We give 18 months guarantee on our products.
Q:What does your 18 months manufacture warranty cover?
Sinolodo air products manufacturer warrants its air products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service conditions. Warranty is not extended to items such as, but not limited to, cuts, punctures, abrasions, burns, or use of abrasive or caustic cleansers.
Q:What if I damage my airtrack?
If it's leaking, don't worry! 99% of all damage is repaired within 10 mins using products available. We have material and instructions ready for you and we'll assist you in every step of the repair.
Q:If our airtrack got a hole by accident, what kind of glue is recommended?
The general PVC glue is ok. If you want to use high quality glue, then we recommend Pattex Brand because we use this brand glue on our air products.
If you need the instrucion of repair kit, pls send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org