1.Do not wear shoes while on an Sinolodo Air Product for they may damage the surface.
2. Never place an Air Product near overhead obstructions, such as trees or power lines, nor place the equipment on a slope.
3. Do not bring any sharp items on or close to the AirProduct.
4. Avoid jumping or landing closer than 20cm to a valve.
5. Assure that the AirProduct has sufficient air pressure to avoid injury. Recommended air pressure levels can be found in the specifications in our products on website.
6. The area on which the AirProduct is placed must be clean, dry, flat and free of obstacles.
7. Always set up the AirProduct in the same area where you will be using it. When repositioning the AirProduct, do not drag it. Lift it by the handles and avoid scraping.
8. Do not use the AirProduct in the rain. While inflating the equipment, electrocution may occur and also the surface will be slippery which can cause injuries.
9. Do not expose AirProducts to heat, including heat from long exposure to the sun.
10. When setting up the Air Tracks outdoor, use a groundsheet to avoid damaging the AirProduct.
11. Never pack, store or transport the AirProduct when it is wet.
12. The AirProduct is cleaned with water and soft soap. Do not use industrial cleaning products.
13. Be aware that Sinolodo AirProducts are not designed as landing mats.